Omaha Steaks  » Food  »
  • We have been buying Omaha Steaks for years because of the high quality of the meat and the amazing taste of the steaks and kabobs
  • I love how easy the steaks are to remove from the package
  • These steaks are the most delicious steaks I have ever eaten
  • Even when I don't over cook it, I still can't get me meat to come out juicy and tender, but when I get my Omaha Steaks and kabobs, I never have that problem
  • I absolutely highly recommend Omaha Steaks and Kabobs to anyone who wants a fantastic high quality tender juicy steak

• by mom1

We have been buying Omaha Steaks for years because of the high quality of the meat and the amazing taste of the steaks and kabobs. The meat comes packed in a cooler by UPS and they last if the freezer for a very long time. I love how easy the steaks are to remove from the package. You don’t have to rip the plastic off of them.

All you have to do is pull the edges apart and the steaks come out very easily. These steaks cook in no time in the broiler and when they are finished cooking you could cut them with a butter knife. My daughter likes a marinade recipe that I make with brown sugar and soy sauce.

After I let the steaks marinate in the brown sugar and soy sauce mixture for about 1 hour, I put the steaks in the oven until they are medium well done and then let them set for five minutes afterwards so that the juices seal themselves in. These steaks

are the most delicious steaks I have ever eaten. We don’t buy the steaks very often, because they are rather expensive, but we have been buying them for years because of their high quality.

Omaha Steaks also make an awesome steak kabob in which they skewer beef, tomato, onion and green pepper. If you put them on the grill to cook them, they come out so good, you cant’ stop eating them. The roasted vegetables are so tender, and meat practically melts in your mouth.

It seems like every time I cook meat, it comes out very tough and dry. Even when I don’t over cook it, I still can’t get me meat to come out juicy and tender, but when I get my Omaha Steaks and kabobs, I never have that problem. No matter how I cook them, they always come out juicy and tender.

I like my steaks very well done and for the steak to be cooked well done, I feel that I have to over cook it ...

• and therefore it never fails to come out tough and flavorless. Even though I cook my Omaha Steaks to well done perfection, they still are never dry or tough. They still taste juicy and they are still very tender.

I love Omaha Steaks even though they are not cheap, but my family loves them. They are always a special treat for us, as we don’t get them very often. When that styrofoam cooler comes to my door, it’s always a special occasion!

During the summer months we always grill at least once with Omaha Steaks and invite the family over.

This is a big deal in my family because it gives us a chance to all be together, and we get to enjoy the tantalizing Omaha Steaks. My sister, nephews and brother in law very rarely get to enjoy the Omaha Steaks so when they have the opportunity to enjoy a summer barbeque with the steaks they are very excited! Sometimes my mother has a hard time chewing meat because of

her dentures and she is hesitant to eat steak because of that reason. This makes me feel so bad.

I always try to prepare meat for her that she will be able to chew without having to cut it up in teeny tiny pieces. The steak loses some of it’s appeal if you have to eat it in miniscule pieces, but when I can serve her an Omaha Steak and watch her easily chew the meat and actually enjoy and savor it, I am so very happy. I love seeing my mother enjoy the steaks.

She says her sense of taste is not what it used to be either, but when she tells me that the Omaha Steak that she is eating is the best meat she has ever eaten, I couldn’t be happier. I absolutely highly recommend Omaha Steaks and Kabobs to anyone who wants a fantastic high quality tender juicy steak! They are a little pricey but if you are able to afford it, the steaks are a wonderful treat for a special occasion.

Omaha Steaks

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27409822760130/k2311a094/9.4.09