White Shoulders fragrance
  • White Shoulders perfume is a very feminine floral fragrance that I love to wear in the summer
  • When I dabbed it on my skin, I thought I was going to pass out from the pain and burning of my sunburn
  • Looking back, I know why the sunburn hurt so bad when I put the White Shoulders on and that was because cologne contains alcohol and the last thing you want to put on a sunburn is alcohol
  • White Shoulders is such an amazing fragrance and I remember that summer with the sunburn how rich and sweet that White Shoulders smelled
  • I highly recommend White Shoulders to anyone who loves soft floral feminine fragrances that last and don't fade soon after putting it on

• by mom1

White Shoulders perfume is a very feminine floral fragrance that I love to wear in the summer. I first started wearing White Shoulders years ago, and I can remember coming home from the beach on a hot day. I was going out that night and I can recall that I was so sunburned that it hurt even to sit down. After I showered, got dressed and put on my makeup, I blow dried and styled my hair.

The last thing I did was put on my White Shoulders. I can remember back in those days, my White Shoulders was a very unique bottle in that it was made out of a hard plastic that you could squeeze. The opening in the bottle

was very small to.

It was almost like a squeeze bottle. It was kinda of strange, because I have never owned a perfume in a plastic bottle before nor have I since. Anyway, I squeeze some of the White Shoulders onto my hand because I was going to splash it on my skin.

When I dabbed it on my skin, I thought I was going to pass out from the pain and burning of my sunburn. I have vivid memories of the White Shoulders causing my sunburn to hurt even more. Looking back, I know why the sunburn hurt so bad when I put the White Shoulders on and that was because cologne contains alcohol and the last thing you want to ...

• put on a sunburn is alcohol.

That was really stupid of me, but after a while, the pain did subside. Anyway, I digress. White Shoulders is such an amazing fragrance and I remember that summer with the sunburn how rich and sweet that White Shoulders smelled.

I’m sure the reason it smelled so intense was because my skin temperature was elevated because of the long day in the sun and the sunburn. The heat from my body intensified the beautiful soft scent of the White Shoulders. I will never forget how it smelled that night.

Now when I wear it, I don’t get that same intense rich smell from it, but it is still a wonderfully floral feminine scent that

I love. Now, I must say that I don’t have separate perfumes for summer wear or winter wear. I don’t have separate perfumes for summer and different ones for winter.

But, with White Shoulders, I do tend to only wear it in the summer. I believe this is because of the fond memories I had that first summer when I got my first bottle of White Shoulders. It’s something I look forward to when the weather gets warm.

As soon as the summer approaches, I know I can break out the White Shoulders. I love wearing it in the summer! I highly recommend White Shoulders to anyone who loves soft floral feminine fragrances that last and don’t fade soon after putting it on.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56409822730130/k2311a094/9.4.09