Claritin D
  • I love how after about 60 minutes it starts to work, clearing my sinus and my plugged up nose so that I finally breathe
  • I always carry Claritin D in my purse in case my allergies start to act up and I know that soon after I take it, my symptoms will start to get better
  • He doesn't even realize how bad his congestion is because he's had bad sinuses for such a long time, I think that he thinks how he breathes is normal
  • I was happy because he got such relief from this nasal congestion that he hasn't had in such a long time
  • I highly recommend Claritin D for people with allergies and sinus congestion, however as always, I recommend that you speak with your doctor or health care provide before taking this, or any medication to make sure that it's the right choice for you

• by mom1

As an allergy sufferer, I’ve taken many allergy preparations and medications. Some of them have been by prescription and some have been over the counter. I was very excited when I heard that Claritin D would be available over the counter, because prior to the approval of it’s over the counter status, it was only available by prescription. Sometimes my allergies get so bad, I can’t tell if I have a bad cold, or if it’s my allergies acting up.

But I do know one thing. Claritin D always puts my symptoms of sneezing and stuffed up nose in check. On the occasions that my nose is so congested that it actually feels like there’s cement blocking my sinus, Claritin

D really comes to my rescue.

I love how after about 60 minutes it starts to work, clearing my sinus and my plugged up nose so that I finally breathe. I don’t get any side effect or adverse reactions from taking Claritin D, but my sister says it makes her nervous. I have to say, that some decongestants do make me kind of nervous and sometimes make my heart race, but Claritin D does not cause this reaction in me, surprisingly.

When I am around cats, my allergies are the worst. It starts in a matter of minutes - the itchy watery eyes, sneezing, stuffy nose, coughing and wheezing. I always carry Claritin D in my purse in case ...

• my allergies start to act up and I know that soon after I take it, my symptoms will start to get better.

My husband also has sinus congestion. I don’t know if he has allergies or what, but I do know that he is always congested in this nose and has trouble breathing. I suggested that he try Claritin D, but he resisted, saying that he didn’t need anything for his sinuses.

He doesn’t even realize how bad his congestion is because he’s had bad sinuses for such a long time, I think that he thinks how he breathes is normal. I finally persuaded him to try it and to his surprise his nose cleared up after about 45 minutes.

I was happy because he got such relief from this nasal congestion that he hasn’t had in such a long time.

He hadn’t realized just how bad his allergies and congestion really was. He noticed a huge difference in how he was breathing and it felt good. I can see why Claritin D was only available by prescription.

This is a high effective medication and it is probably very potent if it can work so quickly and effectively. I highly recommend Claritin D for people with allergies and sinus congestion, however as always, I recommend that you speak with your doctor or health care provide before taking this, or any medication to make sure that it’s the right choice for you.

Claritin D

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26409822720130/k2311a094/9.4.09