Wet N Wild Cream Lip Liner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was mortified for her, but I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pass out
  • I love Wet N Wild lip liner because it lasts a long time and it prevents my lipstick from sliding off my lips
  • I highly recommend Wet N Wild lip liner to anyone who uses a lip liner and wants to purchase them very inexpensively

• by mom1

Wet N Wild lip liner is a product that I use frequently. I do use other brands of lip liner but Wet N Wild is one that I tend to use alot. I have Wet N Wild lip liners in a variety of different colors and I still buy.

These lip liners are so cheap and I can buy them at Walgreens and don’t have to go to a department store to get a quality lip liner. I feel that Wet N Wild lip liner works just as good as any higher priced brand.

These lip liners go on very smoothly and don’t drag my lip when I apply it. Another good thing that I really like is that it holds my lipstick in place.

As I always say, I do not like when my lipstick feathers into the lines of my mouth and the Wet N Wild lip liner does a superior job of keeping my lipstick on my lips and not outside of my lip line. Every once in a while, if I want a bolder color on my lips, I will line my lips with the lip liner and then fill them in with the liner instead of a lipstick.

This gives my lips a nice very long lasting color and I don’t have to worry about reapplying my lipstick. It almost acts like more of a lip stain.

I will apply a small amount of lip stick or lip gloss just so my lips don’t look overly dry. However, as a rule, I just use the lip liner for what it’s intended for - to line my lips before applying lipstick.

I do have a very funny story to ...

• Wet N Wild Cream Lip Liner
      share about Wet N Wild lip liner. My former boss who was a woman, also used Wet N Wild products.

We used to talk about how we like their products and especially the lip pencils and eye pencils. Well one day she came into work with purple eyebrows.

I asked her “Jean, why are your eyebrows purple?” To her horror, she inadvertently mixed up her Wet N Wild Eye Brow Pencil with her lip pencil as her power went out the night before and she didn’t have lights to put her makeup on.

She thought she did a good enough job putting on her makeup by candlelight.

I was mortified for her, but I laughed so hard I thought I was going to pass out. I love Wet N Wild lip liner because it lasts a long time and it prevents my lipstick from sliding off my lips.

I highly recommend Wet N Wild lip liner to anyone who uses a lip liner and wants to purchase them very inexpensively. They come in a variety of colors and because they’re so cheap, you can buy more of them to match your lipsticks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409822670130/k2311a094/9.4.09