Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the product because I wanted to get rid of the annoying ugly bumps on my nose
  • What an amazing product this is, I can’t get over liking it so much as I did the first time I used it
  • I will keep on buying this product, and definitely would recommend it to anybody

• by patofgold23

The first time I used Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips was last year. I bought the product because I wanted to get rid of the annoying ugly bumps on my nose. I have large pores on my nose that are always full of unsightly blackheads no matter what I do. I have stopped squeezing them out with my fingernails though coz it did more harm than good. I ended up tearing my skin really bad one time. I have tried the clay masks, peel-off masks, and every beaded facial wash I

could see in the supermarket. Nothing worked for me.

My friend gave me one of these strips and the first time I tried it I was so amazed! It’s a little gross, but it sure does feel great to see all the gunk coming out of your nose once you pull the strips off. That was my very first time and I had the whole strip almost filled with blackheads and whiteheads! I could not believe I had all those dirt stuck on my nose for some time now. I felt grossed out on myself for a while there.

So… my nose is pretty clean now. I had to buy myself these amazing stuff! I got one whole box for $7.49. That is a good price since it comes with 14 strips. I buy this product religiously from then on. I use it once a week after shower. It’s always nasty to look at when you peel it off but it’s the only way to see if it worked. What an amazing product this is, I can’t get over liking it so much as ...

• Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
      I did the first time I used it! It’s great how they have these two little slits at the bottom so that it fit your nose more easily. There is also something about the paper content or thickness that makes it easier to pull. I don’t leave mine on for the whole 15 minutes because it usually gets stiff way before then. But it’s never painful to peel them off. It does leave some kind of a sticky residue after the strip is removed, but a wet washcloth or rubbing some
      water on your skin will remove it just fine.

I actually have great skin, but the blackheads around my nose seem to ruin it. Using Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips on my blackheads every week did so much wonders for me. My blackheads are barely noticeable. It makes the skin on my nose clean and smooth. What a great product for such little price - - - it does exactly what it promises! I will keep on buying this product, and definitely would recommend it to anybody. You would surely thank me!

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips
Brandi Yvonne Davenport says :

re : I will keep on buying this product, and definitely would recommend it to anybody
I am absolutely addicted to the pore strips I keep a box year round

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31309822540830/k2311a093/9.3.09