Manny Villar  » Local news  »
  • I don't know Manny Villar personally but I think he is capable to do the job as president
  • I watch the many infomercial everyday in the local television and I agree to Senator Merriam Santiago that these infomercials are somehow political advertisement already

• by clickmarbin

I am not a person who love watching news about politics. Next year, here in the Philippines, we will elect again a new president and I admit I don’t have a politician in mind that I will vote for president aside from Manny Villar.

I don’t know Manny Villar personally but

I think he is capable to do the job as president. He has the leadership attitude which I think is very important if you are a president of a country.

I watch the many infomercial everyday in the local television and I agree to Senator Merriam Santiago that these infomercials are somehow political advertisement already. But I can’t deny the fact that I really like Manny Villar’s infomercials and how he market himself as a presidentiable for the next year election. He knows how to capture the youth through his infomercials in local televisions, newspaper ads, even in the internet.

The most recent ...

• Manny Villar
      infomercial he has is the Akalamo advertisement. The advertisement is more of describing who is the real Manny Villar as a person and as a politician.

I don’t know many things about Manny Villar, like I’ve said I am not updated with politics. But when I schooled in Las Piñas, I was

amazed with the progress of this city,where Manny Villar became a Mayor for many years. I think Manny Villar will be a good president if he will be elected.

But again, it’s too early for me to say that I go for Manny Villar for President this coming election. Let’s see what will happen next.

Manny Villar

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 36309822510830/k2311a093/9.3.09