Smart Broadband Plan 999
  • But the time I decided to bring one computer at home from my computer shop because my brother needs a computer for his computer course, I decided to have our internet connection from Smart Bro
  • And thanks God, we have the best location to have this broadband

• by clickmarbin

At first I was hesitant to try this Smart Broadband Plan 999 because of the many bad things I heard and many bad write-ups I read online. Many filipinos are saying that Smart Bro has a slow bad connection, worst service, and bad customer service.

course, I decided to have our internet connection from Smart Bro. And all my worries and my bad impressions to Smart Bro was gone when we had it at home.

Let me start from the application process, it was easy actually. Compare to applying for the PLDT internet connection, it will require you lot of documents and you need to wait several weeks. Which is not good. This is also the reason why I chose Smart Bro because they offer speed processing.

The smart bro agent explained to us that before Smart Bro Plan 999 only offers up to 384 kbps but now Smart Bro was upgraded to 1 mbps. Smart Bro agent checked our location and he said we have a good location to have a broadband connection. Yes, it is so easy to apply for the plan 999 ...

• Smart Broadband Plan  999
      unlimited broadband connection, I just filled up the form and then gave a photocopy of my two valid ids and then pay 999 for the first month. The smart bro agent also explained to me that we have a locked period of up to 24 months.

The service is really fast, because the day I filled up the application form, it was the day when we had our internet connection.

It was really a terrific job from Smart Bro.

I had no internet connection problems. Not experiencing a slow connection either. It’s just a matter of how good your location is to receive the smart bro signal. And thanks God, we have the best location to have this broadband.

I don’t know why other filipino subscribers are complaining about Smart bro, but for me I am completely satisfied with the service.

Smart Broadband Plan 999
joseph sagaral says :

How can i avail the promo , my name is joseph sagaral, purok 2 san isidro district , tagbilaran city bohol,

M says :

Hi Joseph,

You can avail the promo by going to any Smart Shop branch. From there, you need to comply their requirements. Which is 2 Valid I.D.s and a billing. Example is Electrical Bill, Water Bill, or Credit Card bill.

sheril ann perez says :

i wasnt able to receive my smart bro bills for the month of september which is supposed to be the deadline for that is last september 15

Jules Li says :

Sheril, it seems like you didn’t receive the bill by mail, but you should know that you can also view your bill online if you don’t receive it. Here’s a link to access your account online:

Gela Clemente says :

Hi where are you located? They said kasi that if you`re from the south SMART daw. Eh hindi ako tiga south so I don`t know if SMART will perform perfectly in my location.

Jules Li says :

Gela, you can view all locations here via this link:

jessie says :

my balance in smartbroadband plan 999

Jules Li says :

Jessie, you can actually view this information by logging into your account online. If you don’t have a password, you will need to register. Here’s the link:

lovely jean orilla says :

i just want to ask, if ever we cannot pay the monthly bill. will our internet connection be disconnected?

MEV says :

1st month wont be disconnected. on the 2nd month if you cant pay, then Smart will disconnect your line.

quick note by anonymous :

3 years using this plan in Abra (North Luzon) and it is very bad (maximum GPRS, 100 kbps). I get weekly e-mails that Smart is “looking” into the problem

fe says :

Bakit ang sobrang bagal ng smart bro plan 999? Wla pang isang buwan ko nagamit ang smartbro ko sobrang bagal n ng connection? ganyan ba kayo pag unlimited ang bagal n? dindaan nyo ba sa ganyang paraan kasi luge kayo?? Lam nyo kasi nakakainis na kayo eh im still waiting til the next week from started n nagloloko na ang connection kasi naisip ko baka may problem lang, so dont tell me n halos isang buwan ganun ang connection nyo kame ang sobrang luge alm nyo ba un dahil ang mhal pa ng internet connection nyo tapos sobrang bagal nyo naman. Now i`ve plan to stop finishing my contract.

MEV says :

Hi Fe,

I wont recommend Smart broadband. Connections is TO SLOW. Globe and Sun broadband is better, so better change your Smart Broadband.

al says :

There are some reasons why smart broadband or other internet service provider are too slow. First, is your location. Your location will determine the kind and strength of your network signal. If your area has not been reached by smart’s 3g, hsdpa, or lte network, and your using edge or gprs network type, then your internet will be bit slow. And also if your area has poor reception of network signal, that is also one factor of having slow internet connection. Lastly, if you already consume your alloted bandwith limit, your network will automatically change to 2g or gprs network type and that is a slow internet connection. Usually the smart network’s bandwith limit is around 1.5g a day. If you already reached that, then you will be disconnected to their 3g or lte network.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21309822460830/k2311a093/9.3.09