BBC Books’ Unforgettable Things To Do Before You Die  » Books  »
  • I love its suggestions, from dog-sledding in Sweden to riding a felucca down the Nile River
  • My bucket list will definitely contain most of the suggestions in this book

• by TheAdvocate

This is a good book to help anyone when they are doing their bucket list. Just a warning, this is for people who are adventurous, not for the faint of heart.

I love its suggestions, from dog-sledding in Sweden to

riding a felucca down the Nile River.

The pictures are so riveting and enticing.

My mouth was watering when I was reading this book.

It transported me to the time that I went riding the elephants at Chitwan National Park in Nepal and I could see the river again where we watched the crocodiles bask in the sun while safely ensconced on top of this big beast.

I was really tempted to raft the Zambezi, just looking at the pictures.

...

• BBC Books' Unforgettable Things To Do Before You Die
      My bucket list will definitely contain most of the suggestions in this book.

Sometimes, I would just leaf through this book just to see if I missed anything from the time that I read it the last time.

I would

have appreciated some more discussion as to the logistics of doing all these unforgettable things.

As it was, I had to do a lot of research in the internet, although of course it helped that I had some search terms to start with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17309822430830/k2311a093/9.3.09