Books Galore  » Shopping  »
Hwy 1, Coldbrook, NS, Canada
  • I can find many obscure books that I would never be able to find at a regular bookstore, and I love that about this place

• by C Mac

This is a used bookstore in the Foodland shopping center in Coldbrook, Nova Scotia. I love this store! It has a much bigger selection than many of the new bookstores in the area.

The books they offer are both newer and older and in various conditions.

I

can find many obscure books that I would never be able to find at a regular bookstore, and I love that about this place.

Unless otherwise stated on the inside cover, all of the books in this store are half off the cover price, which is a great deal! Read or not, nothing about the book changes, except for the condition, which does not render a book unreadable.

I also like that I can bring in my books and get credit for new books in the store.

This is especially good when it comes ...

• Books Galore
      to my children.

They can choose which books they would like to take back and then they get to buy a new one.

The entire family loves to come here and we can spend a good chunk of time wandering up and down the many aisles.

It

is a small space, but it has a lot packed into it.

The salespeople have been nice.

They are not overly friendly and chatty, but they are not unpleasant.

Check it out if you are a reader and you are in the area.

It is one of my favorite used bookstores.

SRUSSELL says :

re : I can find many obscure books that I would never be able to find at a regular bookstore, and I love that about this place
I AGREE.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24309822310830/k2311a093/9.3.09