Energizer AAA Batteries - 24 pack
  • The main thing that I love about Energizer AAA Batteries is that when they say a package has a 7-year shelf life, they mean it
  • I like that reliability, and I need it since I'm buying multipacks like this 24 one
  • I've never had a problem with any of them when using these trusted batteries
  • I think they could come up with something better

• by Orrymain

For many years now, I’ve been using Energizer Batteries and with great success. One of the versions I buy regularly is the Energizer AAA Batteries which I tend to purchase in the 24 pack, mainly because it’s the most economical way of purchasing batteries. Batteries aren’t cheap, no matter what brand you get.

The main thing that I love about Energizer AAA Batteries is that when they say

a package has a 7-year shelf life, they mean it. The package I’m just now completing, I’ve had for several years. No matter when I’ve removed batteries from it, the batteries have worked and lasted as expected. I like that reliability, and I need it since I’m buying multipacks like this 24 one.

I use these Energizer alkaline AAA Batteries in all kinds of devices. I ...

• have various remotes and electrical gadgets that use AAA batteries. I’ve never had a problem with any of them when using these trusted batteries. Whether it’s a portable game or a headset, the AAA have worked beautifully, lasting hours on end. I really haven’t ever felt shortchanged when using this product.

I also love that the Energizer AAA Batteries are made in the USA, so there’s some

home pride there and pleasure in supporting the home folks.

The packaging is easy to open, but I do wish it took into consideration that packs may be stored for a long time. I think they could come up with something better.

The gimmick behind the Energizer brand is their pink bunny which goes on and on and on. That’s really how I feel about this product. It’s a winner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16309822290830/k2311a093/9.3.09