Acer X1160PZ Multi Media Projector  » Electronics  »
  • Would it break one day, we would definitely be getting the same thing
  • It makes your cinematic experience so real
  • After months and months of use, we still could not get over the excitement, and I remained so impressed with the product
  • It’s so amazing how I can get such wonderful great features and quality for such a price

• by patofgold23

Acer X1160PZ: our beloved and most reliable multimedia projector in the house. It is the only one we have, and will ever have. It had made things so incredibly great for us, had helped entertain us to a different level, and we truly appreciate having it. Would it break one day, we would definitely be getting the same thing.

Acer X1160 is ideal for those who want to indulge in cinematic entertainment and gaming, and we use it as a massive TV replacement. It brings colours to life and makes images bright, vibrant and

highly-detailed. Thanks to its 2000 ANSI Lumens and 2500:1 contrast ratio features.

It is absolutely great to watch films on big screens. It makes your cinematic experience so real! The product’s Colorboost II and Smart Format technology makes this possible.

I got this projector for $420 after we set up our entertainment room. Like all other Acer products, got a one year warranty for it. After months and months of use, we still could not get over the excitement, and I remained so impressed with the product. It’s so amazing how I can get such ...

• wonderful great features and quality for such a price. It should be more than what I paid for. Since I had it, I stopped thinking about getting a plasma TV. It can do just about it - - - simply and efficiently.

What’s better is, it is compact and lightweight, allowing you to take it with you on your travels or business presentations. Oh, you would love to carry it around, it is compact, lightweight and it comes in a discrete, elegant and functional design. It also has long-lasting lamp life that lasts up

to 4000 hours of use, owing it to its low standby power consumption feature.

Setting it up is fairly very easy to do. We just plugged it in to our DVD player, and there! The picture is so excellent - - - so bright and clear! And the device itself runs so smoothly and quietly - - - no annoying loud sounds like other models give out. We use it on plain white wall; it makes our viewing experience like no other! The Acer X1160PZ Multi Media Projector is definitely my best purchase this year!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16309822160830/k2311a093/9.3.09