Skippy Super Chunk Peanut Butter  » Food  »
  • The texture and the taste works wonderfully, and I recommend you try this out

• by patofgold23

Ah, my favourite peanut butter! Very tasty, healthy, and has been recognized as America’s Best-tasting natural Peanut butter. This top- rate peanut butter does contain a large amount of peanut chunks, but a very good ratio of peanut chunks to creamy spread.

My kids are very picky, but my whole family loves this peanut butter. It’s made with only four

natural ingredients - peanuts, salt, sugar and vegetable oils to prevent separation - - - but tastes incredibly great! Other brands toss in corn syrup, fully hydrogenated vegetable oils, molasses, magnesium oxide, zinc oxide, copper sulphate and a whole lot of other ingredients which may not be good for you.

I pack my kids peanut butter sandwiches for school ...

• and they absolutely love it. The old ones I used to give them comes home with them from school. But with Skippy Super Chunk, they even ask for an extra sandwich. I no longer buy other brands of peanut butter, this product has it all. Great price, great taste and spreadability. It doesn’t separate at all. It has just
        the right taste and creaminess. There is lots of peanut chunks in every bite, and just how you expect peanut butters to smell like, it smells so good, and spreads smoothly and evenly onto the bread. What a great pair for my afternoon coffee!

The texture and the taste works wonderfully, and I recommend you try this out. You’ll be thankful!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27309822120830/k2311a093/9.3.09