Acer Aspire 10 Inch Notebook Bag  » Laptops  »
  • I have an Acer Aspire 10 Inch Notebook Bag and it is just so amazing
  • That's because I love this book so much and it has become like a somewhat mini-handbag to me
  • I know this for a fact, because I have another cheaper brand of notebook bag, and putting the same things, that particular bag felt heavy

• by eryana09

I have an Acer Aspire 10 Inch Notebook Bag and it is just so amazing; this bag. It is so comfortable bringing it everywhere at all and this is what I totally feel.

I even have the chance of bringing this bag to certain outings that don’t really require me to bring the notebook.

That’s because I love this book so much and it has become like a somewhat mini-handbag to me. I have one in a nice and cute pink color and even my sister says it’s gorgeous. As for the size, since it’s 10 inch, my Aspire could fit in perfectly; together with other notes that I ...

• have.

When you carry the bag, the sling part, there is a nice cushion and it is soft, so that your shoulders would not be tired and sore. I could slot in heavy things inside and it doesn’t feel that heavy at all. I know this for a fact, because I have another cheaper

brand of notebook bag, and putting the same things, that particular bag felt heavy.

Besides being lightweight, this Acer Aspire 10 Inch Notebook Bag is also very durable. Meaning that when it rains, the bag doesn’t get affected and wet that easily. Even the zip is intact and good and it allows me to bring it wherever I go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63309822090830/k2311a093/9.3.09