SkinWhite Whitening hand and body lotion
  • I like the smell and texture when I applied it to my hands and body, it's not sticky and it has fragrance that really gives me a good day working and a good sleep at night

• by lei

My day and night is not complete without putting any lotion in my hand and body, this is a usual routine that I am doing everyday. I have tried a lot of lotion but one of the hand and body lotion that amazed me is this SkinWhite hand and body lotion that I just bought 2 weeks ago.

This SkinWhite hand and body lotion

has an SPF to protect my skin from sunlight, it has Vitanourish or a moisturizer that enhances my skin and maintains it’s smoothness.

I like the smell and texture when I applied it to my hands and body, it’s not sticky and it has fragrance that really gives me a good day working and a good sleep at night.

And the whitening effect, in ...

• just 2 weeks there’s a moderate effect on my hands and body.

I have slight darken elbows and toes.

When I started using this SkinWhite lotion, it increased my confident and gave me a good light looking skin.

I just bought this SkinWhite in a 10ml sachet, I consumed 2 sachet every week.

It is more affordable than in a bottle that’s why I

am glad that this was made affordable that fits to my budget.

This SkinWhite hand and body lotion has Vitamin B5,B3 and E that helps moisturize my skin and prevent it from dryness and flakiness.

I loved it and I have switched in this brand of lotion.

The fragrance that really soothes me everyday.

Try this SkinWhite hand and body lotion guaranteed for a more healthier good looking skin.

SkinWhite Whitening hand and body lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31309822070830/k2311a093/9.3.09