Huggies dry diapers
  • Hence I would recommend this product to any mom who is looking for a good diaper brand

• by nishdan01
      I brought Huggies dry diaper(MEDIUM SIZED) for my baby who is 4 months old now. I changed the brand that i was using as my baby used to get cuts and scratches with the previous brand diapers.

Mostly scratches occur when my

baby lifts his leg.

Huggies is a quiet comfortable one which is cotton.

Easier to even tie due to its easy to stick straps.

I have seen that there has been no scratches due to any elastic on my babies body.

It is ...

• slightly costlier that other brands,but complaints are certainly not there.

Again i have not faced any complaints as leaking from diaper even after using overnight.

So I am happy using this product.

A neat fit design which enables easier movement and better comfort.

Also

it is ultrathin which is easier and comfortable to wear and dispose.

Huggies not only has cotton on inside but also on the outer cover.

This makes it more comfortable.

Hence I would recommend this product to any mom who is looking for a good diaper brand.

Huggies dry diapers
    quick note by anonymous :

I tried every possible diaper for my baby including the most leading brand but my baby was getting rashes due to heat production in the diaper. Even an hour would cause her rashes. I tried Drypers a malayasian brand and it was too good but I had to always ask my sisters to send from Dubai. Which wasn’t practical.

Finally I randomly picked up Huggies “Dry”. And I am so glad I bought it. I like the fact that it keeps my baby’s skin dry even after 12 hrs sleep through the night. I like the strap cuz its not madewith gum hence I dont have to worry about ccream in my hand.

The only two things I wish it had was a strong strap, b’cus once I pulled it n it tore. Also the sides with panty like elastic should have been wider… However this doesn’t effect me much so I won’t stop using Huggies. Thank God I finally have a good diaper that is available in India.

crystal says :

how old is your baby? i find that the regular huggies leak for my almost 2 year old. only the overnights seem to work for any given time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54150882200731/k2311a0815/8.15.06