3D Mr. Cleaner 1200 watts vacuum cleaner  » Electronics  »
  • I hope the manufacturers can do something about the excessive noise that this product makes when it operates

• by TheAdvocate

My favorite household chore is cleaning. I know, I admit I am a cleanaholic.

I am not averse to using the broom and duster, but for the more difficult tasks, such as cleaning nooks and crannies, I use my 3D vacuum cleaner.

Its 1200 watts packs a mean wallop, and has several

different nozzles that can be attached to it, depending on the cleaning need.

About once a month, I would get the urge to do some spring cleaning (yes, even if it’s not spring), and then I would whip out this baby.

With it I am able to reach the nooks that are ...

• taller than me.

I am very allergic and sensitive to dust, and I sneeze a lot even if the dust is five meters away.

I use the different kinds of nozzles to clean the windows, the space under my closets, and I even run it through my bed.

It’s a little heavy

though, and I have to rest several times when I use it.

Although the wires are long, the regular nozzle is not too long sometimes requiring me to hold the body of the vacuum cleaner.

I hope the manufacturers can do something about the excessive noise that this product makes when it operates.

Noel Angeles Dimaano says :

Where can we procure spare parts in Italy or in the Philippines?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16309821960830/k2311a093/9.3.09