Pantene hair fall control shampoo
  • But now as my hair fall has reduced tremendously ,I am happy

Pantene hair fall control shampoo

re : But now as my hair fall has reduced tremendously ,I am happy
This shampoo pantene was so amazing and fit to all mothers like me,after i gave birth to my daughter everytime i comb there’s a lot of falling hair,so i decided to change my shampoo to pantene hair fall control and really amazing my fallen hair get lessen and lessen.i salute this bran pantene.

Irina says :

You’re very lucky, because most people can’t cotrol the hair loss after giving a birth with just a shampoo

Elgilyn Villalon says :

Hi.Its not totally solving my problem falling hair in just one time but at least bit by bit its getting lessen by the help of pantene shampoo,you have to continue of using to achieve what you want,thanks

Andrijana says :

I spent 1 month in Indonesia and when I came back home I lost 1/3 of my hair in 1 week. I freaked out and made different medical tests and the doctors told me that I lost that much hair because of the sun and the water there. Their recommendation was Pantene hair fall control shampoo and I was skeptical, to be honest. I am using it for 2 months already and the hair fall completely stopped. I am not planning to change it. :)

Maria says :

Right. I have given birth nearly a couple of years ago and still, I am suffering from hair loss. Perhaps I should try Pantene Hair Control shampoo and see if it’s going to work for me, too.

charlotte bradshaw says :

I won’t say it helped to get rid of hair fall completely but certainly, I would give 6/10 to this product as it definitely helped me to reduce my hair fall. I have permanent straightening and this shampoo helped to prevent adverse effects of straightening and control my hair fall.

charu says :

please help me out my hair fall problem is going severe day by day.i have tried all products available in the market including pantene but all in vain.quantity of hairs left on my head is very less i dont know what to do? please do something plssssssssssss.

Samantha says :

Use pantene hair fall control shampoo and conditioner. because using the shampoo only will reduce its effectivity, use it with conditioner, coz it will not only make your hair shine it will make your hair soft and easy to comb, it will be less breakage or hair fall.

Adityaa says :

Apply onion juice in your head once or twice in a week. Keep it at least for 30 minutes and then take bath. If you wish you can use any baby shampoo while taking bath. You will notice results within a few months. Always resort to natural remedies for hair fall problem.

Elgilyn Villalon says :

Hi there, all i can suggest is just continue using pantene hair fall control its real based on my experience.thank you

mounika m says :

If the hairfall problem goes high day by day, it’s better to use curd and lemon to your hair.

Galega says :

If you are already using Pantene Anti Hair Fall solution and have used other brands of this category without any positive effect, then it may be time to discontinue it altogether. May be it is time for you to see a hair care expert. Professional advise may help you. On my part, I would suggest you to keep your hair free of dandruff. Use Aloe Vera Gel on the scalp and wash it off in the morning for one week. And, use a good herbal anti hair fall oil.

ELGILYN VILLALON says :

re : But now as my hair fall has reduced tremendously ,I am happy
Yeah same here,my hair going very well by the help of pantene hair fall..

Elgilyn villalon says :

Yeah right

Yvannie says :

Pantene Hair fall Control Shampoo is a very effective product in reducing hair fall especially among women. It’s best when you rinse your hair properly after a few minutes of applying the product to avoid dandruff though.

Emani says :

The best way it works for me is is to apply virgin olive oil and leave it for two hours before I shower. After shampooing, I see less hair fall and my hair looks shiny silky smooth and even volumized without a salon blow dryer.

charlotte bradshaw says :

re : But now as my hair fall has reduced tremendously ,I am happy
I agree it helps to control hair fall extensively to the best moisture and doesn’t dry out hair like other products that claim hair fall control.

PRIYA S says :

re : But now as my hair fall has reduced tremendously ,I am happy
This one has been a great choice.I have been using this for the past 2 months and my hair feels much healthy and beautiful

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31150882190731/k2311a0815/8.15.06