ASK Series Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • Although it is more expensive than the other pressure cookers, the price is worth it because it also came with extra little parts such as gasket and sealing ring

• by TheAdvocate

I am not a big fan of cooking and still a newbie in this household chore. As a result, I have been serving really tough meat to my family, until my mother suggested I use a pressure cooker.

It turns out we have a new pressure cooker which our cook was not very familiar with.

I

read the manual and used the pressure cooker on chicken.

I was amazed with this pressure cooker.

The manual was very helpful; it detailed the time and method of softening meat.

I would have appreciated some recipes though.

The pressure cooker also doubled as a steamer which was very easy to use.

All you had to ...

• do was use the steam basket that came with the product, then in 5 minutes or so, you can have steamed vegetables.

It would have helped if there was an instruction as to the steamer, no matter how short.

There was nothing in the manual about the other functions, not a good marketing idea.

It also

doubled as a pot because it came with a clear pot cover.

Although it is more expensive than the other pressure cookers, the price is worth it because it also came with extra little parts such as gasket and sealing ring.

Not to mention that this product can do three functions, the steep price is really worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53309821890730/k2311a093/9.3.09