Subway - Coldbrook  » Restaurants  »
Hwy 1, Coldbrook, NS, Canada
  • The staff at this location is quite nice and we never have a problem with them giving us carelessly made and messy subs
  • I like this location far more than the others in the area

• by C Mac

This is a newer Subway, constructed within the last two years, so it is bright and clean. Unlike the Subway in New Minas, this one seems to have a lot more room, and I never feel cramped when we eat in here.

There is one area in this Subway that

is especially nice.

It offers a few soft, plush chairs allowing you to sit and work on your laptop, as this Subway offers wireless Internet.

This particular location almost always has what we want.

While other locations seem to run out of certain types of bread, that rarely seems to ...

• happen here.

Subway has our favorite sandwiches.

From my cold cut sub, to my husband’s meatball and chicken teriyaki subs, to wraps, salads, cookies, and more.

There is something to please the entire family.

The staff at this location is quite nice and we never have a problem with them

giving us carelessly made and messy subs.

They always listen to what we want on them and they turn out the way we want.

I like this location far more than the others in the area.

It is the cleanest and brightest with the nicest staff, and is usually less crowded than the others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7309821820730/k2311a093/9.3.09