South Beach Diet High Protein Cereal Bars  » Health  »
  • I'm happy to report that I found that bar in the South Beach Diet High Protein Cereal Bars
  • And not only does it come with all these nutritional goodies, but it also tastes delicious
  • Actually, I think their tastiness is almost their downfall, because it's hard to stop at just one bar
  • So, in my case, they most definitely don't help curb the cravings nor do they keep me full inbetween meals
  • So, if you don't think you'll have a problem sticking to the basics, and you're just looking for something to help ease the occassional chocolate cravings, then this is the product for you

• by Nikki Hanna

Okay ladies, let’s face it… we’re always looking for that easy diet. The one where we get to eat whatever we want, and we don’t have to exercise and, remarkably, every week the pounds slough off just because we’re alive and breathing! But, of course, we all know this just doesn’t happen in the real world, much to our endless disappointment. However, there are a few things out there to make the transition from overweight to gorgeously slim a little easier.

I’ve struggled with my weight for all of my life. It’s nothing I’m ashamed to admit. Sometimes, my chocolate addiciton gets the better of me. I tried LA Weight Loss a while back and had a great deal of success but found it was a little too difficult to maintain because there were just too many calorie counting and food measuring in my already hectic life. Who has the time for all that with a job and kids, I ask? So, after having had

the LA Weight Loss supplemental bars, and seeing how successfully they worked, I was on a mission to hit the supermarket and find a bar that would somehow compare in nutrition and effect.

I’m happy to report that I found that bar in the South Beach Diet High Protein Cereal Bars. As most of us who have dieted know, the most important thing to check are the first five ingredients of a product, because those are the ingredients most prevelant in the food. With these bars, the first ingredient is soy nuggets, and I’ve discovered during the many years of my dieting, that soy protein is one of this happy-trigger foods that helps you lose weight. It has 9 grams of protein, which is more than most typical meals will afford you, and has 3 grams of fiber… also a necessity for a healthy diet. And not only does it come with all these nutritional goodies, but it also tastes delicious. It comes with flavors ...

• like chocolate, cinnamon raison, and even a berry chocolate which took some getting used to, but is now one of my favorites. And also, at only 140 calories and 15g of carbs, it wont kill you with the sugars.

Of course, every diet bar claims to staunch hunger and help with the cravings, and I’m not sure this is particulary true in the case of these bars. Actually, I think their tastiness is almost their downfall, because it’s hard to stop at just one bar! So, in my case, they most definitely don’t help curb the cravings nor do they keep me full inbetween meals. And really, anyone who says these are sufficient as a meal in and of themselves are completely lying to you, because there’s just no way this is enough food to keep you satisfied for more than a couple hours.

Granted, it’s a great thing to have with you if you’re feeling a sudden craving and you really don’t want to

give in to the reeses peanut butter cups eyeing you from the snack cart at work (my one and true weakness), and it DOES help propogate weight loss so long as you can stick with the very basic dieting guidelines that involve eating a balanced diet and exercising, and keep carbs and red meat to a minimum. And drinking lots and lots of water. Can’t forget that. So, if you don’t think you’ll have a problem sticking to the basics, and you’re just looking for something to help ease the occassional chocolate cravings, then this is the product for you. They are expensive at almost $4 for a box of six, but most grocery stores will have them on regular sales at, usually 2 boxes for $5. That’s when I say to stock up on them and use them to help balance the sweet tooth cravings. Good luck. And this product will help. I garauntee it. Just don’t count on it as a cure all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34309821690730/k2311a093/9.3.09