Chanel Rouge Allure Lip Colour  » Cosmetics  »
  • Chanel Rouge Allure Lip Colour is one of the best lipsticks I have ever used
  • I love the neutral beige color of the lipstick
  • I really liked the unique lipstick itself because when I opened the lipstick up, I noticed that the Chanel name was inscribed into the actual lipstick
  • Some neutral lipsticks can be dull and boring, but this one had a depth and richness to it
  • I had no problem with the Chanel Rouge Allure

• by mom1

Chanel Rouge Allure Lip Colour is one of the best lipsticks I have ever used. I did not purchase this myself, but it was a gift to me by my visiting cousin from Paris. Every time my relatives visit from France, they bring with them cosmetics or perfumes from France. This time we got a few lipsticks from Chanel. This elegant lipstick was housed in the famous classic Chanel black lacquer case.

I love the neutral beige color of the lipstick. The color is Intuitive. I have no idea why the name of a lipstick would be called Intuitive. It doesn’t make sense to me, but it’s Chanel and my hopes were very high that I would love this lipstick.

I really liked the unique lipstick itself because

when I opened the lipstick up, I noticed that the Chanel name was inscribed into the actual lipstick. It was very unique, as I had never seen a brand name inscribed in lipstick before. I understand that this lipstick costs $30 per tube so I wanted to make it last. I put the Chanel Rouge Allure Lip Colour on and it glided on my lips so effortlessly.

Sometimes lipsticks tent to be dry and they pull on my lips when I apply it.

The color was spectacular. I knew that this was a very high quality lipstick. Even though the lipstick is a neutral tone, the color was so vibrant.

Some neutral lipsticks can be dull and boring, but this one had a depth and richness to it. I always ...

• use a neutral color lip liner to line my lips before I apply my lipstick. The combination of the lip liner and the Chanel lipstick made my lips look better than they did in a long time, if I do say so myself! I always like to see how the lipstick is going to wear before I give my final appraisal of it. Sometimes a lipstick will look beautiful in the tube, or even on my lips, but then it fades away or wears off quickly.

The Chanel Rouge Allure lasted about six hours before I had to apply it again. This was extremely long lasting for me considering that I ate while I was wearing the lipstick. I also liked how the lipstick stayed wear I put it. It

didn’t bleed into the cracks and fine lines around my mouth.

I absolutely hate when that happens. This is so unattractive. Most of the time, there’s nothing I can do to prevent this lipstick from bleeding into the lines of my mouth. No matter what I do, whether it be to line my lips with lip pencil or put foundation makeup on my lips to prevent the migration, sometimes nothing works.

It all depends on the quality and make of the lipstick. I had no problem with the Chanel Rouge Allure. I love this lipstick and recommend it to anyone who wants a high quality lipstick that stays put. It is pricey though at $30, but it’s worth it to me, but I didn’t pay for it, like I said, it was a gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31309821670730/k2311a093/9.3.09