Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume is a unique fragrance that I love to wear
  • I bottle is so elegant in light purple and I like how the cap looks like a flower
  • It costs $65.00 per bottle, I found out later
  • I know that my mother enjoyed this perfume, so I plan on buying her a bottle
  • I highly recommend Marc Jacobs Lola perfume for it's exquisite floral and vanilla scents and the scent lasts for a long time and doesn't fade

• by mom1

Marc Jacobs Lola Perfume is a unique fragrance that I love to wear. I love the combination of scents which remind me of roses and vanilla. I bottle is so elegant in light purple and I like how the cap looks like a flower. It actually reminds me of a Marc Jacobs dress.

I love this fragrance not only because it smells wonderful, but also because my nephew gave it to me as a give. I know this perfume is not cheap. It costs $65 per bottle, I found out later.

Now I have so many perfumes and between myself, my daughter and my mother who lives on my block if we put all our fragances

together, we literally have hundreds. My mother came over to celebrate my daughter’s birthday and I was wearing Marc Jacobs Lola perfume. She always comments on my fragrances, and I knew for sure she would say something about this one, especially since it has so many floral undertones, which is her favorite.

When she walked through the door, I gave her a hug and she instantly asked me what perfume I was wearing. I told her Marc Jacob Lola and she immediately remembered him from a television show she had seen him on. She was crazy about the fragrance, and if it wasn’t for the fact that my nephew had given it to me as a gift, I ...

• would have given it to you.

I would never give anything away that someone had given to me as a gift. I know that my mother enjoyed this perfume, so I plan on buying her a bottle.

My husband also gave his mother a bottle of it after he smelled it on me.

It was his mother’s 84th birthday, and like my mother, she love’s perfume. This perfume is very light and elegant smelling. I like how I can wear it to a casual event or a more formal one.

I also like to form my opinions partially based on how well my daughter likes the fragrance. I value her opinion in fragrance, as she

has good taste in perfume. She and I sometimes differ on what we like as far as perfume, but I do value her opinion.

She likes the lighter, more youthful scents. I like light scents like Marc Jacobs Lola too, but sometimes I like a little stronger scent especially when the cold weather approaches. I was also very surprised that my husband like the Marc Jacobs Lola perfume so much that he bought it for his mother.

That really surprised me. Of all the perfumes he could have chosen from he picked this one. I highly recommend Marc Jacobs Lola perfume for it’s exquisite floral and vanilla scents and the scent lasts for a long time and doesn’t fade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56309821660730/k2311a093/9.3.09