Max Factor Erace Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how it makes such a difference in my appearance
  • I like the fact that Max Factor Erace Concealer is on the lighter side because some under eye concealers that I have used tend to be darker and I feel that they don't cover my dark circles as well as the light concealers
  • Some other concealers, I have noticed do not last long, and before I know it, my dark circles show through
  • I highly recommend Max Factor Erace Concealer to any one who has dark circles under their eyes who wants great coverage at a very reasonable price

• by mom1

I literally do not go out of my house unless I am wearing my Max Factor Erace Concealer. I have dark circles under my eyes, that if I don’t wear the concealer, the dark circles are extremely noticeable. I first starting using Erace when I was a teenager because my older sister used it and I used to borrow it from her.

I love how it makes such a difference in my appearance. It can literally transform me from looking tired and haggard to looking well rested and more youthful.

The only thing that I have to watch out for though, is sometimes I tend to get a little heavy handed with the Max Factor Erace Concealer, and this can give me a strong line of demarcation contrast color difference from my under eye area to my cheeks. I like the fact that Max Factor

Erace Concealer is on the lighter side because some under eye concealers that I have used tend to be darker and I feel that they don’t cover my dark circles as well as the light concealers.

I don’t have to worry about that with Max Factor Erace Concealer because it is very light and the coverage is good. Some other concealers, I have noticed do not last long, and before I know it, my dark circles show through.

Max Factor Erace is long lasting and I don’t have to reapply it as often as I do with the other brands.

I have to say though, the Max Factor Erace Concealer does not last all day, and between rubbing my eyes and just normal wear, it wears off rather quickly.

Maybe it’s just because my dark circle are more pronounced. Dark circles under the eyes seem to be a ...

• hereditary trait in my family because my father, brother and sister as well as aunts on my father’s side all have the same dark circles.

Even some of my cousins have our trademark under eye circles. I have to say though they are not extremely noticeable, it’s just that when you have them you always think they are worse than they really are.

My husband doesn’t think the dark circles under my eyes are particularly bad, but that’s probably because he hardly ever sees me unless I have my Max Factor Erace Concealer on! My daughter has them, but only slightly, thank goodness. They appear more on her when she is a little tire.

My daughter doesn’t really think that Max Factor Erace Concealer is appropriate for her because she doesn’t feel that she needs that much coverage as I need, so even though she

wears concealer, she wears a sheerer one. In all the years that I have been using under eye concealer, I have not found one that has worked better or covered better than Max Factor Erace Concealer.

This product has been a part of my makeup collection for many years, and I will continue to use it. I go through quite a bit of this concealer, so it makes me happy that it is not expensive.

Some department store under eye concealers are very expensive, but I can’t see myself spending that much money for a product that I can get for much less money and for a product that works just as good or even better that the expensive ones. I highly recommend Max Factor Erace Concealer to any one who has dark circles under their eyes who wants great coverage at a very reasonable price.

Max Factor Erace Concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31309821650730/k2311a093/9.3.09