Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • Even when I know I will be putting on a different perfume that day, I always use some kind of body spray and Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom has become one of my favorites
  • I love the delicate scent of sweet cherry extracts
  • The fragrance is so light and sweet with that delicious hint of tart cherry is the perfect pick up after a hot shower
  • However, it does leave a nice soft scent on my freshly showered skin and I think the reason why it lasts longer on my skin immediately after showering is because my pores have been opened from the hot water, and the body splash gets into the pores and therefore lasts longer
  • I highly recommend Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Body Splash for anyone who wants a refreshing body spray and who loves the fresh smell of cherry

• by mom1

I use Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom as body spray when I come out of the shower. Even when I know I will be putting on a different perfume that day, I always use some kind of body spray and Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom has become one of my favorites. I love the delicate scent of sweet cherry extracts. I even like the bottle that has a beautiful delicate picture of cherry blossoms on it.

The body splash itself looks so refreshing in all it’s light pink glory. The fragrance is so light and sweet with that delicious hint of tart cherry is the perfect pick up after a hot shower. I

find that it doesn’t interfere with my other fragrances that I wear either.

If I don’t put on a body splash spray after the shower, I don’t feel refreshed. I will sometimes even forgo my regular perfume and use Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom as my fragrance for the day. The only reason why I don’t use it as a regular perfume,is that the scent is fleeting and it doesn’t last long.

I would have to reapply it multiple times during the day. However, it does leave a nice soft scent on my freshly showered skin and I think the reason why it lasts longer on my skin immediately after showering is because my pores have been opened from the hot water, and the body splash gets into the pores and therefore lasts longer. It makes my bathroom smell like a cherry blossom orchard, especially when it combines with the hot steam from the shower.

I love it how it smells!

Believe it or not, I also use Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom as a mild air freshener. If I am expecting company, after the house is nice and clean, I like to give the air a spritz or two of this wonderful cherry scented spray to give the air a crisp cherry scent. You wouldn’t believe the compliments I get from people who come over.

...

• Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom fragrance
      The hint of cherry is very uplifting and it’s never overpowering or stale. I don’t use alot of it as an air freshener, just a little and only for special occasions. It’s not terribly expensive at $10.

50 for am 8 fluid ounce bottle, but I don’t like to use it excessively because I want it to last a long time. I also have the Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Body Lotion which I love to put on first before I use the body splash. I love to layer this fragrance because it makes the fragrance last longer.

The spray by itself, although beautifully scented, doesn’t last too long, but by layering

the fragrance with the same scented body lotion, I get twice the staying power. In fact I am wearing the body lotion right now as I type this review and the amazing cherry blossom scent is very pleasant and it keeps my skin very soft and moisturized. Sometimes after I wash my hair I will spritz a little of the Cherry Blossom spray into my hair and work it in before blow drying it.

The heat activated the lovely cherry scent and it gives my hair a fresh scent. I highly recommend Bath & Body Works Cherry Blossom Body Splash for anyone who wants a refreshing body spray and who loves the fresh smell of cherry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56309821630730/k2311a093/9.3.09