Walgreens Ibuprofen 200
  • Motrin is way too overpriced, in my opinion, so I decided on the Walgreens Ibuprofen 200, since it costs a very reasonable $3.99 for a bottle of 50 caplets
  • I very highly recommend this product to anybody who suffers from continual joint problems or muscle aches

• by writinggal

I have suffered from severe joint problems in my fingers, knees and back at times and the pain has limited my mobility on its worst days. While I try to use as many natural solutions to this as possible, there are days, especially when I have to go out somewhere, that I may need to take an over-the-counter pain reliever.

Walgreens Ibuprofen 200, is the over-the-counter pain reliever that has been the most effective for me. Tylenol just doesn’t work as

strongly as I’d like and I am afraid to use Aleve, due to all of the stories about its dangerous potential side-effects. Motrin is way too overpriced, in my opinion, so I decided on the Walgreens Ibuprofen 200, since it costs a very reasonable $3.99 for a bottle of 50 caplets.

I used Walgreens Ibuprofen 200 a few months ago, when my back was so sore I could barely stand or move without pain and it helped relax the muscles in ...

• my back, plus I had less difficulty standing. Recently, my knees joints were terribly sore and, again, the Walgreens Ibuprofen 200 helped. If I don’t have access to my alternative remedies for pain when I have days with extreme pain, I just take 1 or, if needed, 2 Walgreens Ibuprofen 200 every 4-6 hours and this seems to give me considerable relief.

I very highly recommend this product to anybody who suffers from continual joint problems or muscle aches. If you

are taking anything natural, it doesn’t seem to interact negatively and it is a very potent resource for relieving arthritis pain.

Whatever you do, though, do not take Walgreens Ibuprofen 200 for too extended period of time. As a matter of fact, they recommend that you not use it more than 10 days and when you do take it, you can’t take more than 8 of them within 24 hours. Their effectiveness is such, however, that that’s pretty much all it takes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34209821430130/k2311a092/9.2.09