Hersheys 100 calorie pretzel bars  » Food  »
  • Hershey's 100 calorie pretzel bars were something that I bought the last time I went on a shopping trip to Costco
  • These bars are unique and flavorful, and the best thing about them is the fact that they are only 100 calories
  • I think these bars are very good for a light snack or a small dessert

• by snowy

Hershey’s 100 calorie pretzel bars were something that I bought the last time I went on a shopping trip to Costco. These bars are unique and flavorful, and the best thing about them is the fact that they are only 100 calories. The bars are small, but they are tasty.

The

bars are divided into two seperate pieces making each piece 50 calories. I think these bars are very good for a light snack or a small dessert. They are a cross between a cookie and a candy. I find them to be very satisfying.

I bought these as part of ...

• a package that included some other 100 calorie bars. I like the pretzel bars the best. They were 7.99 for a four pack boxes of the bars at Costco. Costco is a good place to buy these bars because they include so many boxes in the purchase price.

The ingredients include sugar,

enriched wheat flour, thiamine,riboflavin and folic acid.It also has cococa butter, choc0late and nion fat milk. I think these bars are very tasty and I would definitely recommend them if you are in the mood for a chocolately treat that does not add many calories. I think they are well worth the purchase price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209821420130/k2311a092/9.2.09