Permethrin Kwell Head Lice Treatment
  • I am not really sure where head lice came from, but I think it was because my daughter was constantly playing outside with other children during the day, and she was exposed to sun and dust frequently that she started having these lice eggs
  • She said taht she had the same problem before with her two daughters , and she used this product to remove the head lice, and that it really worked

• by marielle

It was my daughter’s 5th summer when she began having head lice. I am not really sure where head lice came from, but I think it was because my daughter was constantly playing outside with other children during the day, and she was exposed to sun and dust frequently that she started having these lice eggs. Anyway, whatever was the cause, I was alarmed because it was getting more and more each day, even if we remove most of them in the evening before she went to sleep.

It was irritating

because it made her scalp so itchy that she often scratch her head even when we are in public places like malls and restaurants. What was even more irritating was that both me and her father also got head lice, because she slept beside us. It really made my head itchy too.

A friend suggested I used a certain head lice treatment product, but to my dismay, it didn’t remove my daughter’s head lice. We have no choice but to remove the lice and eggs at night manually only to find ...

• more the following evening.

Until my childhood friend suggested I use Permethrin Kwell Head Lice Treatment. She said taht she had the same problem before with her two daughters , and she used this product to remove the head lice, and that it really worked. So desperate to get rid of those irritating head lice, I tried it on my duaghter’s hair. I applied it on my daughter’s hair and scalp and left it for 10 minutes as instructed on the label. After rinsing my duaghter’s hair thoroughly, I used a

fine toothed comb on her hair, and I can’t believe it, dead lice were removed simply by combing her hair. After around 8 days, my daughter’s head lice were all gone.

But because my daughter always like to play outside, after a month or so, she began having head lice again. But this time we were able to control it because we immediately applied Permethrin Kwell Head Lice Treatment on her. Now, everytime she has head lice, we immediately use Permethrin Kwell. And my childhood friend is right, it really works.

-55
    dollie says :

how much is the price of permethrin kwell lice treatment and where can i buy this product? is this product proven effectively remove all lices and kuto in tagalog

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34209821310130/k2311a092/9.2.09