Lactum Milk Supplement 3+
  • They said that they are having the same problem with their child as I had with mine, and that is having a hard time making their children eat
  • At first, I bought only the smallest pack because I want to try first if my daughter will like the taste, and if it will not react negatively to my child's digestive system, because some milk do
  • As written on it's label, Lactum contains essential nutrients from all foods groups, and I believe this

• by marielle

My daughter is an active child, but when she reached the age of three, she became even more active. Maybe because she started going to school at this age, and she became exposed to more children her age. She was introduced to more physical activities and games at school. And this, together with the fact that she became choosy with the food she was eating, made me worry that she wasn’t given enough nourishment to supplement her growing needs.

So I started looking for a milk supplement that

will help her cope up with an active life. And a lot of mothers recommended Lactum Milk Supplement to me. They said that they are having the same problem with their child as I had with mine, and that is having a hard time making their children eat. But they do not worry because their children are drinking Lactum Milk Supplement, which helps them regain the nutrients they are not getting because of not eating properly.

At first, I bought only the smallest pack because I want to ...

• try first if my daughter will like the taste, and if it will not react negatively to my child’s digestive system, because some milk do. Fortunately, my daughter liked it instantly. There are two flavors of Lactum, vanilla and chocolate flavors. But I bought the vanilla flavor. At three years old, she was already drinking milk on the glass instead of feeding bottles, but I let her drink it as often as she wanted, which was around five to six times a day. But as she grows
        up, her milk intake becomes lesser and lesser.

As a mother, I worry about my child’s nutrition. But with Lactum, I need not worry. As written on it’s label, Lactum contains essential nutrients from all foods groups, and I believe this. So even if all my daughter ate that time was egg and chicken, I am confident that she is growing up healthy and strong, because she was drinking Lactum. And I was not dissapointed. Because my child grew up healthy and strong indeed. Thanks to Lactum Milk Supplement.

Yhang says :

is it affordable? is there a 1.8kg? or what is the quantity available in the market? how much it cost in Philippine Peso for the biggest can. what vitamins are in Lactum. what flavors are available?

marielle replies :

Lactum is slightly more expensive than the other milk supplements although there are some that are also more expensive than Lactum , but I think it is still affordable for middle class families. I am not really sure how much it costs in the market today since my daughter is now 7 and a half years old and she stopped using it when she reached the age of 6. If I am not mistaken, it comes in 400g pack, 1kg and 1.8kg can. As for the vitamins which are in Lactum, I remembered it containing essential nutrients from all food groups, that`s why I chose it for my daughter since she became choosy on her food when she reached the age of 3. It has two flavors - vanilla and chocolate. Hope this helps.

Galega says :

Different lactum variants are available in different quantities. Lactum 3 (the subject of this review) is available in 150g, 350g, 600g, 900g, 1.2kg and 1.6 kg packs. Obviously, there is no 1.8 kg pack.

It contains all necessary nutrients - vitamins and minerals that a baby above 3 years need for proper growth and development. It is available in two flavors - plain and chocolate.

nathalie says :

can i give my baby lactum milk? she`s 10 moths old?

Jules Li says :

Nathalie, it’s not a good idea to give it to a 10 month old. Lactum is intended for children that are aged 3 to 6. Lactum 1-3 would be a much better option.

Galega says :

There is a Lactum product suitable for your baby. That is Lactum 6 - 12 months. The subject of this review is Lactum 3 . You should avoid giving your baby this product. It is supposed to be given to a baby who is above 3 years old.

nathalie says :

Can i give my baby lactum milk? she` 10moths old?

Jules Li says :

It’s not recommended and I would advise against it. This particular version is intended for ages 3-6.

Galega says :

No, you can’t give your baby Lactum 3 . It is supposed to be given to baby aged 3 - 6 years. Remember, it contains more nutrients and vitamins than what a 10 months old baby can digest. It may result into severe gastrointestinal problems.

Mia Labanon says :

The best i can say about Lactum is that, indeed it is a good supplement to my child who had been using lactum since year 1 and now he`s 4 years old already. There are times when he got sick for a week and don`t want to eat any food instead just drink his milk. I`ve found out that he never loose weight and never became weak. That`s how i truly appreciate Lactum and infact when my second child arrives i still consider Lactum the best for me.

joan says :

can i give my baby lactum 1?he`s 10months old

Jules Li says :

Joan, this should be fine. However, you should give it to him gradually to make sure that it’s not having any adverse affects.

Galega says :

You should consider giving your baby Lactum 6 - 12 months. This product Lactum 3 (subject of this review) isn’t suitable for a baby below 3 years old. It can lead to severe gastrointestinal issues in your baby. It contains more nutrients and vitamins than a 10 months old baby would need.

Katherine says :

I used to feed my son with enfa products however i had to change his milk due to financial probs. My son doesn’t eat much while he was on enfa products. Somebody suggeated me to try lactum and i did. Thankfully he liked the taste and had no gastro problems. While using lcatum too my son started eating solid foods. (We started using lactum 3 as he is already 4 years old and thankfully he started eating) thanks to lactum… same story with the person who suggested it to me…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34209821300130/k2311a092/9.2.09