Calvin Klein in Prime Outlets
3939 IH-35 South #900 San Marcos, TX 78666
  • I love Calvin Klein’s stuff because it always fits well and they have trendy and casual chic clothing for both men and women
  • What I like about this store is that it’s a pretty big store
  • The best part is you’ll be getting quality clothing for a much better price than any department store
  • The check out is pretty quick too and they’re very eager to answer any questions you may have about any item, at least that’s been my experience
  • I’d recommend visit it if you’re ever in the area

• by liberty

Calvin Klein is one of my favorite American designers, right after Ralph Lauren. I love Calvin Klein’s stuff because it always fits well and they have trendy and casual chic clothing for both men and women. The quality is great and the style is timeless for the most part, unless you buy their more trendy stuff but even then they don’t carry extremely trendy, cheap looking items.

One of my favorite Calvin Klein store to visit is the one located in Prime Outlets, my favorite outlet mall in the area, which is located in San Marcos, Texas, just outside of Austin. I’ve visited this Calvin Klein quite often. What I like about

this store is that it’s a pretty big store. I’ve been to a few other Calvin Klein stores and most of them were on the smaller size. This store is actually about the size of any clothing store you’ll find at the mall, maybe a little bigger. I also like that it’s unisex, but then again Calvin Klein designs both men and women clothing so it’s expected. I also like that their men’s side has just as much clothing to choose from as the women’s, which is rare even for a unisex store.

What I really like the most about this store is that they have tons, and I do mean tons ...

• of jeans to choose from. They have just about every style and size for both men and women. They carry the many similar items that are carried in department stores like Macy’s and Dillard’s but also carry many items that are only available at this store. The best part is you’ll be getting quality clothing for a much better price than any department store. For even bigger deals check out their sales area too, but the best time is of course during major sales events, if you want the best deals. Another thing I like about this store is that the sales associates have always been very helpful and friendly. The check
        out is pretty quick too and they’re very eager to answer any questions you may have about any item, at least that’s been my experience. I also really like that the store is well maintained. I hate clutter.

The only negative things that I can think of about this Calvin Klein store is that the sales associates tend to watch people a lot and it can get very uncomfortable. Also, there aren’t really many sales going on except around the holidays.

Overall this Calvin Klein store is a nice one that offers a great selection of clothing styles and sizes to choose from. I’d recommend visit it if you’re ever in the area.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24209821290130/k2311a092/9.2.09