BCBG Maxazria Factory store in Prime Outlets
3939 IH-35 South #900 San Marcos, TX 78666
  • I just can’t justify spending so much money on an item of clothing, no matter how much I love fashion my logic always wins out
  • What I like about BCBG Maxazria Factory store in Prime Outlets is first of all the size of the place
  • The best time to shop at BCBG Maxazria Factor store though is of course during the big sales event like after Thanksgiving and Christmas

• by liberty

I was thrilled when I discovered that one of my favorite outlet mall, Prime Outlets, opened a BCBG Maxazria Factory store. I’ve always been a fan of BCBG clothing but I never buy their stuff straight from a department store because of the price. I just can’t justify spending so much money on an item of clothing, no matter how much I love fashion my logic always wins out. Prime Outlets actually has to BCBG stores and I’ve visited both many times.

What I like about

BCBG Maxazria Factory store in Prime Outlets is first of all the size of the place. Often times I’ve walked into a BCBG store and the place is on the small side, whether it’s an outlet store or not. I like that I can get the same quality clothing for much more affordable price than I would at any department store. It’s not just last seasons stuff but I’ve come to discover that outlet stores carry similar items as their regular store as well as their own stuff, which adds up to an even bigger selection of clothing and styles to choose from. BCBG Maxazria Factore store in Prime Outlets has prices so great that you don’t have to just shop during special sales and events to get a good deal. However, this store does have sales from time to time on top of their regular sale items. The best time to shop at BCBG Maxazria Factor store though is of course during the big sales event like after Thanksgiving ...

• BCBG Maxazria Factory store in Prime Outlets
      and Christmas.

Other things I like about this BCBG Maxazria Factory store is the location. It’s located in one of the bigger outlet malls I’ve visited, along with other big designer brands. The sales associates were always nice and helpful. The store is well maintained and organize. You’ll never find the place is a mess, which is nice because I hate digging through piles of clothing for my size.

The only negative thing about this store that I can think of is that they tend

to be out of their smaller sizes more quickly. I always have a hard time finding sizes 2 and 4. The best thing to do is to check with the sales associate to see when they get new items in so you’ll be the first to get what you want, otherwise your size can be gone within a couple of days.

BCBG Maxazria Factory store in Prime Outlets is a great store. I love their clothing and style and would recommend it to anyone that loves chic, feminine clothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24209821280130/k2311a092/9.2.09