Agaci store in Prime Outlets
3939 IH-35 South #900 San Marcos, TX 78666
  • What I like about this Agaci store is the location
  • It’s also when they have the best selection of clothing and accessories to choose from
  • I’m also very disappointed with their shoe area, it’s much smaller than many Agaci stores I’ve been too

• by liberty

Agaci is store that sells trendy, affordable clothing for teens and young women. They sell everything from clothes to shoes and accessories. I don’t shop at Agaci often but I’ve stopped in several times when I’m visiting Prime Outlets in San Marcos, Texas. Like any store there are some positives and negatives.

What I like about this Agaci store is the location. It is located no too far inside Prime Outlets and is in a good location that offers plenty of parking. It’s also easy to get in and out. The clothes are affordable but they best time to shop at Agaci, if

you like this store, is obviously during their after Thanksgiving sale and after Christmas. It’s also when they have the best selection of clothing and accessories to choose from. I like that it’s a big store, very spaced out and well maintained and organized. The times that I’ve been there the sales associates have been very friendly, always greeting customers as they come in and they work fast at checking people out. In my opinion this Agaci probably as the best selection of dresses to choose from compared to the other Agaci stores I’ve been to. Another thing I like about this ...

• store is that they have similar items as a regular Agaci store but also have quite a number of items that can’t be found in a regular store yet.

The downside to this Agaci store is that although it’s located in an outlet mall the prices don’t vary much from their regular stores. They don’t have sales or specials often so the only difference between this store and a regular Agaci store is the bigger selection of clothing. They get new items often it seems but the majority of their new styles come with the new season. You won’t find too many

new stuff during in between seasons. I’m also very disappointed with their shoe area, it’s much smaller than many Agaci stores I’ve been too. This store doesn’t have many shoes to choose from, the sizes are minimal and there isn’t even a seating area. Most Agaci store have a separate area for their shoes, equipped with a seating area, which is great for the husbands and boyfriends.

Overall, Agaci at Prime Outlets isn’t a bad store but it’s not worth traveling solely just to shop there. It’s nice to stop in if you’re already in the area and plan to shop around at other stores though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24209821270130/k2311a092/9.2.09