Sobe Lifewater  » Food  »
  • While I did enjoy most of the flavors that they have, by far, the Agave Lemonade was the best
  • I love lemonade normally, but the Agave flavor made it even better

• by fscott0421

I’m sure by now that lots of people have tried the new Sobe Lifewater. It’s a flavored vitamin enhanced water beverage.

I avoided it for a long time because everyone kept telling me that it was gross.

I didn’t stop and ask them at the time if any of them had actually tried it.

As it

turns out, most of the flavors are actually pretty good.

There are several kinds, like: Pomegranate Cherry, Passionfruit Citrus, Goji Melon, Orange Tangerine, Strawberry Kiwi, Blackberry Grape, Yumberry Pomegranate, Fuji Apple Pear, Black and Blue Berry, Yuzu Black Current, And Agave Lemonade.

While I did enjoy most of the flavors that they have, by far, the ...

• Agave Lemonade was the best! It wasn’t too sweet and it wasn’t sour.

I love lemonade normally, but the Agave flavor made it even better! I also found that, unlike Propel, the Sobe Lifewater actually kept me hydrated.

I didn’t have any problems with dry mouth, like soda does, and it was refreshing! On another note,

the Yuzu Black Current was not the best thing I’ve ever drank.

Honestly, it was horrible! Who came up with that flavor? It was like drinking sewage.

On a whole, the Sobe Lifewaters are worth the the price, but stay away from the Yuzu Black Current.

It’s NOT something you want to put anywhere near you taste buds.

Sobe Lifewater

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209821230130/k2311a092/9.2.09