Don’t Change Me For the Crime by Jonas Brothers  » Music  »
  • When I first listened to this music, Don't Change Me For the Crime by Jonas Brothers, I thought I was listening to something really cool
  • What I like about this song in total is the fact that the Jonas Brothers are willing to put their music on another level of sounding different from some of their other songs

• by eryana09

When I first listened to this music, Don’t Change Me For the Crime by Jonas Brothers, I thought I was listening to something really cool. If I hadn’t known this to be the Jonas Brothers singing, I would thought the song is done up by some indie type of band or something.

The 3 brothers are not new to the music industry and even my 12 year old cousin is so smitten by them.

The boys are a bit daring in the lyrics this time round. The song is about freedom; about being free and not wanting to be tied to anything.

• It’s something like a crime gone wrong but at the same time, wanting to live life freely without any hesitation, without any doubts whatsoever.

I can’t decide which voice belongs to who, but what I do know is that the co-ordination of their voices are close to perfect. What I like about

this song in total is the fact that the Jonas Brothers are willing to put their music on another level of sounding different from some of their other songs. If kind of like Nick’s voice in this song. He sounds so rugged, husky and sounding just like an all-American bad boy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14209821220130/k2311a092/9.2.09