Eagleware size 22 cm double handle pot  » Housewares  »
  • I was not satisfied with the pots that our cook was using as it was already old and battered, and so I bought an Eagleware size 22 stainless steel double handle pot

• by TheAdvocate

I am a newbie when it comes to cooking. For the longest time, I left the cooking to other people and the restaurants.

However, when I had a little free time, I started experimenting in the kitchen.

I started with the simplest recipes such as soups.

I was not satisfied with the pots that

our cook was using as it was already old and battered, and so I bought an Eagleware size 22 stainless steel double handle pot.

What was really neat about this pot was that there was no need to open the cover slightly to let out steam, you can just turn the knob on top ...

• and a steam vent will open and let the heat out.

It has double handles on the side which makes it easy to carry around when it’s hot.

I should have chosen the glass cover to make it easier to peer inside.

It was a bit difficult trying to estimate whether the food was

already cooked or if it was boiling inside.

The downside to the glass cover was that out here in the third world, we wash our dishes manually.

It would have been broken in no time, and so the stainless steel cover was still our best bet.

Nevertheless, this was easy enough to clean manually.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53209821111230/k2311a092/9.2.09