Imarflex 3 in 1 Blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder  » Electronics  »
  • I bought Imarflex 3 in 1 Blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder because I wanted to experiment with dips and sauces

• by TheAdvocate

I was not very happy with this product. I bought Imarflex 3 in 1 Blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder because I wanted to experiment with dips and sauces.

My nephew would scream “too loud!” whenever I use either the blender or food processor and would run with his ears covered.

The blender did not

blend well, it could not crush all of the ice in the blender no matter how long I would operate it.

It was good enough for the usual mango shake, although you cannot drink all of it unless you were fond of ice cubes.

I used the blender to make soya milk, and I was ...

• not too happy with the result as it did not grind all of the soya.

I had to throw out those that it did not grind.

The coffee grinder though, was good enough as it would grind the coffee to perfection.

The smell was just divine.

I also used it for grinding peanuts, and it

worked just as well.

The food processor is good enough for its price as it was able to process the basil for the dip to perfection.

I would have been happier if the manual was a little bit more informative, with some recipes thrown in.

But then again, for that price, it was good value.

Imarflex 3 in 1 Blender Food Processor with Coffee Grinder
    quick note by anonymous :

how to use the coffee grinder

Albrenny says :

There are three types of coffee grinders. Blade grinder, burr grinder and hand grinder when its comes to grinding coffee. The imarflex uses a blade grinder. Basically, you place your coffee beans into the to of the grinder. Then you put on the lid and press it down, the blades becomes activated and chops up the beans.

Galega says :

It is all about giving short bursts as per your convenience and taste. Grind your coffee as closely to brewing as possible in order to get the full flavor profile of your beans. Use short bursts, each lasting for only a few seconds, so as to prevent burning the coffee.

Press the lid tightly to the grinder body and shake it up and down during short bursts. Now, pour into cup and serve hot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16209821101230/k2311a092/9.2.09