Imarflex Electric Juice Extractor Model No. IM-5180
  • I found an Imarflex Juice Extractor which retailed for around US$60, and so I bought one
  • Indeed, this was a problem especially for apples since apples oxygenate fast and changes the color of the apple after a few minutes

• by TheAdvocate

While watching paid advertisements, I saw one for Jack Lalanne juicer. I was intrigued and I went to the internet for some research.

I wanted to buy a juicer.

Lalanne’s juicer a bit expensive for experiments, and so I shopped around for another juicer.

I found an Imarflex Juice Extractor which retailed for around US$60, and so I bought one.

When I used

it, I saw the point in the advertisement which said that for other juicers (Brand X), it was time-consuming because you had to cut the fruits into smaller pieces so that it will fit into the chute.

Indeed, this was a problem especially for apples since apples oxygenate fast and changes the color of the apple after a few minutes.

Furthermore, it is ...

• so messy to make a juice because not all of the pulp or juice extracted go to the container especially for it.

The cover becomes covered with the pulp or juice, and it takes some time before you can clean it because the pulp is not squeezed dry.

My nephew hates the sound that it makes and screams “too loud!” whenever I use

it.

I can also see that it cannot squeeze all the juice of the fruits and vegetables, but you cannot use it either because there is not enough left to make a salsa or dip with it.

But I cannot complain because its about ¼ of the price of the niftier ones.

I suppose if you are not a hard-core juicer, this will do.

JustCurious replies :

Just drop the fruits and turn it on

anne says :

how to use Imaflex jiuce extractor

Galega says :

There is nothing special. In fact, the machine is self explanatory. It is quite user friendly. Choose the fruit or vegetable you want to juice. Wash the fresh produce. Plug the device in and switch it on. Extract all of the produce and then turn off the juicer. Take the unit apart and get rid of the pulp.

mylin geniza says :

HOW TO REMOVE BLADE MY JUICER MODERL IS IJ-7180

Galega says :

Spanner is supplied with Imarflex Juice Extractor. If you are not one, arrange one with right size. Now, hold the coupler on the underside of the jar with one hand. Use the spanner supplied with the mixer to remove the blade by turning it clockwise. The blade will be removed. You can put the blade again by turning spanner in anti clockwise direction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16209821091230/k2311a092/9.2.09