Sally Hansen Fast & Flawless Under Base Make-up  » Cosmetics  »
  • Previously, the only makeup that I like to wear was my foundation and I always felt that no matter how I put it on, it did not seem to do much for my skin
  • But the first time I used Sally Hansen Fast and Flawless, I noticed that the foundation became even and my face seem to have lightened up

• by TheAdvocate

I was a little hesitant when I first purchased this product. After all, Sally Hansen is more popular for its product line for the nails.

I did not know if their makeup line was any good.

However, I was intrigued when the saleslady demonstrated to me its use.

From then on, it was my

under base for my foundation.

Previously, the only makeup that I like to wear was my foundation and I always felt that no matter how I put it on, it did not seem to do much for my skin.

I always felt that my coverage was no coverage at all.

But the first time ...

• I used Sally Hansen Fast and Flawless, I noticed that the foundation became even and my face seem to have lightened up.

Now, I use it as base or as foundation.

I sometimes just dab a little powder on top of it when I just go malling or meet up with friends.

It is

light and the color is even.

It is easy to use, just spray a little and then spread evenly.

Always use a good light so that you can see the effect at once.

It is also easy to take off, just use a little oil and then wash it off with soap and water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31209820881230/k2311a092/9.2.09