Wijsman butter  » Food  »
  • I think I've been using this butter for more than five years already

• by MomLouiTan

What do you know about Wijsman butter? I have been using this butter for so long already. I normally use it when I make cake or cookies in the house. This butter is not really cheap. I was so surprised yesterday when I

saw the price 5 dollar for a package of Wijsman butter which only contain of 200 gram butter inside.

But since I really like the good taste of my cookies and cakes, I had no choice for not to buy this expensive butter in the store.

I think I’ve been using this butter for more than five years already. This Wijsman butter is imported product. I read in the package that they imported it from The Netherlands. There is a stamp under the package that mentioned about ...

• Wijsman butter
      it.

When I add Wisjman butter into my cakes or cookies recipes, the cookies taste better and the textures of the cookies also become more smooth if I compare with the one without Wijsman butter. You can really taste the different. And I think

other taster in the house also agree with this. When I made cookies without Wisjman butter, they said that the cookies taste different it should be. That’s what they said. That’s why even it’s an expensive butter, I keep using it on my cookies and cake.

Mei says :

Hi, I`ve been looking for this butter in States. I can`t find it in local store. Where did you buy it ? I love Wisjman butter,it really makes the taste different,really smooth and smells good,too. Thank you in advance.

Q says :

You can find it in Asian market such as 99 ranch or Bang Luck market. Today I saw the butter, it cost $ 7.50 200gr

Rosie says :

Can I find out where can I buy Wijsman butter? shop location? My mum used to bake cookies with this butter. It`s really different from other butters. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27209820871230/k2311a092/9.2.09