Triaminic Expectorant  » Medicine  »
  • I knew that if whatever I bought didn't work, I would have to go to the doctor, because I could not go on any longer with this cough
  • After an hour or so, when I coughed, I noticed that the mucus was starting to get thinner and easier to bring up
  • This product worked extremely well for me and I highly recommend it

• by mom1

To say that Triaminic Expectorant cough formula works well is an understatement. I recently had a bad cough from a cold. For the first few days, the cough wasn’t that bad. It was simply a dry cough that didn’t interfere too much with my day to day living.

After a few days, though, my chest started to feel tight. That night, before I went to bed I put the vaporizer on, hoping that the hot steam would break up the congestion I was having in my chest. I slept pretty good with

the vaporizer, but when I woke up the next morning, my chest and lungs were so congested, it was hard to catch my breath.

When I coughed, nothing would come up so I couldn’t clear my lungs. I tried taking a cough medicine that I had in the house, but it did absolutely nothing to break up the chest congestion. Upon further investigation, I realized that what I took was a cough suppressant, meaning that it suppresses the cough or quiets it, but it does nothing to break up congestion or help thin out and bring up mucus the way that an expectorant does.

So off to Walgreens I went in search of a cough medicine that would work on this horrendous congestion. I knew that if whatever I bought didn’t work, I would have to go to the doctor, because I could not go on any longer with this cough.

As I was looking through the maze of cough and cold medications, I cam across Triaminic Expectorant.

I was looking for something to clear out my mucus and I hoped this would work. I asked the pharmacist about it and ...

• Triaminic Expectorant
      he told me that an expectorant should do the trick to loosen and bring up the mucus. I couldn’t wait to get home to take the cough medication so I could get some relief.

I took the yellow cough medicine as directed and then I waited to see what happened. It didn’t particularly taste that great, but I didn’t care. I just wanted it to work.

After an hour or so, when I coughed, I noticed that the mucus was starting to get thinner and easier to bring up. I took two

doses of Triaminic that day and noticed that it started getting easier and easier to cough. By the second day, my chest congestion was almost 100% better.

My chest didn’t feel congested and I could breath much better. I didn’t have that terrible not being able to catch my breath feeling anymore. That is very frightening.

This product worked extremely well for me and I highly recommend it. As always, I recommend that you talk to your doctor or health care provider before taking Triaminic or any other medication to make sure it is right for you.

Dena says :

re : I knew that if whatever I bought didn’t work, I would have to go to the doctor, because I could not go on any longer with this cough
I used this for my daughter. She had croup once a year the last two years and she was starting to get a nasty cough that sounded familiar. The doctor told me to give Triaminic a try. Within a few hours I could already tell a noticeable difference. I would recommend this for sure.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26209820821230/k2311a092/9.2.09