Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Mascara
  • Cover Girl Exact Eyelights is a very unique mascara and I enjoy wearing it because it has an unusual look to it
  • I would have never purchased this for myself, but my daughter bought it for me so I was happy to try it
  • As I put the first coat of Cover Girl Exact Eyelights on, I noticed that my eyelashes started to look longer and longer
  • I love this mascara because it lengthens my eyelashes with just the right amount of color and doesn't make my lashes look clumped together and too thick
  • I highly recommend Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Mascara

• by mom1

Cover Girl Exact Eyelights is a very unique mascara and I enjoy wearing it because it has an unusual look to it. This mascara actually has gold highlights in it. I would have never purchased this for myself, but my daughter bought it for me so I was happy to try it.

I was hesitant to wear such a “youthful” mascara because I am so used to wearing black and have been waring black mascara for as long as I can remember. I must admit, that occasionally I do wear mascara that has a hint of blue to it if I’m going out for the evening, but I’ve

never worn mascara that contains gold highlights.

I didn’t even know such a product existed. As soon as my daughter brought it home for me, I tried it.

I first curled my eyelashes first with my eyelash curler because I wanted my eyelashes to look as dramatic as possible. As I put the first coat of Cover Girl Exact Eyelights on, I noticed that my eyelashes started to look longer and longer.

They started to take on a glittery appearance too. I let the first coat of mascara dry and the proceed to apply a second coat.

The second coat of mascara really made all the ...

• difference in the world. My eyelashes looked so long and they were very shimmery with the gold highlights sparkling in the light.

I was very excited to show my daughter how my eyelashes looked. She looked so proud when I made a big deal out of the mascara when she first gave it to me.

I couldn’t wait to show her! When she saw how long and shimmery my eyelashes looked she was very pleased and she was also happy that I liked how they looked. To give my eyelashes an extra zip, I curled them once more after I applied the two coats of mascara.

Sometimes my

eyelashes tend to stick to my eyelash curler after I use certain mascaras, but they didn’t stick to it this time. I really liked that I didn’t have to actually pull the eyelash curler off my eyelashes and pull some of the lashes off in the process because of the pulling.

I love this mascara because it lengthens my eyelashes with just the right amount of color and doesn’t make my lashes look clumped together and too thick. I also love this product because it was given to me by my daughter and I will continue to use it on a regular basis.

I highly recommend Cover Girl Exact Eyelights Mascara.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31209820811230/k2311a092/9.2.09