Jovan Musk Oil fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • This really brought back strong memories of my aunt and I decided to buy a bottle
  • I was even hesitant to buy it, because I thought what I liked as a kid probably wouldn't be what I liked many years later
  • Anyway, I love this scent, although I don't wear it on a daily basis as it can be a little on the strong side

• by mom1

I love Jovan Musk Oil. This is a scent that I have worn for many years, on and off, but I have to say that I do not wear it on a consistent basis. I first started wearing Jovan Musk after my aunt visited us from Pennsylvania. She always smelled so good.

Her fragrance was Jovan Musk Oil. I never forgot that little bottle of musk oil that she always carried around with her. Actually she had two versions of it - a small spray bottle,and a regular non spray bottle.

She did tend to douse herself in the musk oil, though. None the less, as a kid I did enjoy the scent of it. Many years later, as I was

looking around at the Walgreens where I frequent, I was looking at the perfumes and came across Jovan Musk.

This really brought back strong memories of my aunt and I decided to buy a bottle. This scent if very inexpensive compared to some of the perfumes that I have in my perfume “collection!” I was even hesitant to buy it, because I thought what I liked as a kid probably wouldn’t be what I liked many years later. When I got home, I opened the box, took out that familiar bottle and sprayed a little on the inside of my wrist.

The memories of my aunt came flooding back. I loved this stuff! It is so distinctive. It never fails to happen ...

• when I wear Jovan Musk, people can always tell what I have on.

They will come right out and ask, “do have Jovan Musk on?” They even refer to it by it’s brand name of Jovan and not just as “musk. ” This is a very popular and well know perfume. It is still a very popular fragrance, but I’m not sure it’s still as popular today as it was years ago.

Another vivid memory that I have about Jovan Musk is that a friend of my mother’s had a small dog who was very cute. I loved this dog and always held him when we would visit or when she would bring him over. As soon as I picked the dog up, he smelled like

Jovan Musk Oil.

I am laughing about this right now, as I write the review. This cute little dog named Scotty smelled like Jovan Musk on his head. Of course the reason why he smelled like the perfume was because his owner used to wear it.

It’s so funny and he was so cute. Oh Scotty! I wonder where he’s at now. Anyway, I love this scent, although I don’t wear it on a daily basis as it can be a little on the strong side.

Another thing about Jovan Musk is that the scent lingers for a long time. I will continue to wear this memorable fragrance from time to time especially when I want to take a trip down memory lane!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209820791230/k2311a092/9.2.09