Chanel No. 19
  • In fact, in my opinion, they couldn't be more different
  • Chanel also makes Coco Chanel which is amazing, but it is a more bold fragrance
  • As I do all Chanel perfumes, I enjoy Chanel No

• by mom1

Chanel No. 19 is a grassy fragrance that doesn’t in the least bit remind me of the classic Chanel No. 5. In fact, in my opinion, they couldn’t be more different. Chanel No.

19 is a very “green” fragrance and reminds me of the outdoors in the summertime. The fresh cut grass scent is very distinctive. I love wearing Chanel No. 19 because I get lots of compliments for the way it’s unique fragrance smells like the lawn after it’s just been cut! My husband likes the scent of this perfume, which is quite a change for him because even though he likes the scent of the classic Chanel No.

5 perfume, he isn’t really crazy about it.

I assumed that since they are both from Chanel, that he wouldn’t be crazy about Chanel No. 19 either. However, something in me has a sneaking suspicion that he just might take a liking to it because he is a very outdoorsy person and enjoys the fragrant scents of the outside.

Chanel No. 19. like it’s sister fragrance, Chanel No. 5, is not cheap.

I like the fact that I can use it sparingly and still get a relatively strong lasting scent from it. It’s not overpowering and loud though.

In my opinion, I feel that Chanel No. 19, unlike Chanel No.

5 is more of a youthful perfume that has more appeal to the younger crowd, including my ...

• daughter. My high school age daughter feels that Chanel No. 5 is too overbearing for her and she hesitates to wear it, although she has on occasion, worn a very small dab of it to visit my mother, who have her a bottle of it as a gift. My daughter thinks Chanel No.

5 is too “mature” for her, but she loves the Chanel No. 19. She loves the freshness of it and she feels comfortable wearing it to school because she knows it won’t be too strong a fragrance to wear when she is sitting in class on a warm day. She has told me that she too receives compliments when she wears the scent.

Actually one of my

daughter’s close friends loved how it smelled so much that she asked my daughter to borrow it when she was going to a birthday party at a restaurant not too long ago. I also like the fact that Chanel No. 19 isn’t a common smelling fragrance. It is unique in that it’s light grassy scent is not common and that for a Chanel perfume, it is very subtle.

Chanel also makes Coco Chanel which is amazing, but it is a more bold fragrance. As I do all Chanel perfumes, I enjoy Chanel No. 19 because it reminds me of the fresh summer air, and the scent lasts all day without becoming overpowering. To me, Chanel No.

19 is a timeless classic fragrance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 56209820781230/k2311a092/9.2.09