Golden Corral Restaurant Winston Salem NC
180 Hanesmall Circle,Winston Salem NC
  • I enjoy food and lots of it especially when there is variety
  • The food is delicious and the variety is exceptional
  • My family loves to eat here and we recommend it to everyone who enjoys eating buffet style

• by deb101
      I love to eat! I enjoy food and lots of it especially when there is variety. So when I discovered Golden Corral I was in heaven. The food is delicious and

the variety is exceptional! There is everything from pizza to beef to ham, salads,fruits,veggies,mashed potatoes,macaroni & cheese,fish,ice cream,cakes,cookies. yummmm! All freshly prepared and hot! So go ahead and pig out! Eat as ...

• little or as much as you want. Be sure to taste a little of everything because it all tastes great! My family loves to eat here and we recommend it to
        everyone who enjoys eating buffet style. Best part is that you can just have a small serving or a huge serving, no one decides how much you can get! I love this restaurant!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7140882070431/k2311a0814/8.14.06