Phenomen Eyes Effet Extension Mascara
2.0
  • I bought this mascara from Sephora a while back
  • I like the colors that this mascara comes in which are black, blue, purple and green
  • I barely even noticed any difference between when I had this mascara on and when I had no mascara on
  • Overall I wouldn't really recommend this mascara

• by Brooke

I bought this mascara from Sephora a while back. Overall I didn’t like this mascara mainly because it was very difficult to apply to my eye lashes.

I like the colors that this mascara comes in which are black, blue, purple and green.

My biggest complaint about this mascara is the

brush, it made it very difficult to apply to any of my eye lashes.

Not only did it take forever to apply to each and every eye lash, the mascara did not fully get on my eye lashes like it could’ve.

I barely even noticed any difference between when I had ...

• this mascara on and when I had no mascara on.

Another quality I like in mascaras is that I like for mascara to lengthen my eye lashes, this mascara doesn’t do that at all.

My eye lashes looked a tiny bit darker after applying this mascara and that is really the

only difference I recognized.

Overall I wouldn’t really recommend this mascara.

It’s not worth the time or the money.

I would much rather use other mascara’s that are cheaper.

I just don’t like the brush that comes with this mascara, it is difficult to use, and feels funny on my eye lashes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31209820681230/k2311a092/9.2.09