Sephora Brand Lip Gloss  » Cosmetics  »
  • Overall I think it is a wonderful lip gloss
  • The best part about this lip gloss is that it is not sticky and looks wonderful on my lips
  • Overall I would recommend this lip gloss just because it is a good value for a good product
  • It's not my favorite lip gloss but it's definitely worth using

• by Brooke

I purchased this lip gloss for about seven dollars from Sephora. Overall I think it is a wonderful lip gloss.

The best part about this lip gloss is that it is not sticky and looks wonderful on my lips.

It puts a shine on my lips without that sticky feeling.

It is minty flavored so it taste good

and it smells good.

This lip gloss is pocket sized so you can carry it around with you anywhere you go.

The bottle is easy to open and makes it easy to squeeze the lip gloss out and get the right amount.

I hate it when I use lip gloss and I can’t get the right amount on ...

• my lips, this bottle makes it easy to get the right amount of lip gloss on my lips.

Overall I would recommend this lip gloss just because it is a good value for a good product.

It’s not my favorite lip gloss but it’s definitely worth using.

Especially for the price of seven dollars.

This is one of

the cheapest products I have bought from Sephora, and it last a long time so it’s worth the money.

My only complaint is that this lip gloss only comes in one color, I wish that it would come in different colors.

The color is Fresh Gloss which looks good on me but I think another color might look better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31209820661230/k2311a092/9.2.09