Clinique Perfectly Real Compact Powder  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I thought it has something to do with my skin type
  • I feel so bad I couldn’t use up what I paid $22 for
  • I must say I was really disappointed with the product

• by patofgold23

I tried this product sometime ago. The brand attracted me, and I might say the appearance itself was attractive and classy too. It feels nice to carry around a compact powder with the brand Clinique on it. I didn’t mind paying $22 for the product, it did look nice, and it is very promising. However, despite its claim of being allergy tested, it somehow irritates my skin. Other Clinique products I have tried in

the past had not given me any allergic reactions.

The irritation wasn’t that bad so I went on and used it. Disappointingly, the product didn’t give me much coverage at all. The shade matched me pretty well, maybe on the first 30 minutes, but it slowly oxidizes and ironically, made my face look orange! I thought it has something to do with my skin type. I didn’t take it off, I did try to like ...

• the product believe me. I went on for hours, and I was so busy. I could feel my face a little cakey but I didn’t mind. I finally had the chance to check on a mirror and I was disgusted. I looked like a walking pumpkin, my face was so orange and oily, and was indeed cakey. I could feel all my pores so clogged up.

I had to wash it off. I feel so

bad I couldn’t use up what I paid $22 for. But I can’t compromise my skin. Clinique Perfectly Real just wouldn’t work for me. The colour did match me well but it looked so pasty on my face. I must say I was really disappointed with the product. I was expecting something really great for such a price. Apart from the funny colour, it makes my face greasy. I never used it again, nor will I re-purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31209820631230/k2311a092/9.2.09