Walmart  » Shopping  »
0.5
  • I always seem to get behind the person who has an item that does not have a price on it and the customer service desk is overun

• by deb101
      I live in a small town and we like nearly every other town in America have a Walmart. The store that started as a five and dime shop offering great discounts now a multi-billion industry aimed at middle and low class Americans.

Do

I like Walmart.

no! Do I shop there anyway? Yes.

I shop there for only one reason, the prices.

Walmart would not be considered a hassle free place to shop in my book! Its always overcrowded and there are never enough registers open.

I ...

• always seem to get behind the person who has an item that does not have a price on it and the customer service desk is overun! The restrooms are always filthy and have a peculiar odor in them.

So why shop there? I

have been asking myself this question for years and I still cant decide why I really keep going back.

Are the prices really worth all the hassle? My opinion is that I despise the store and if you have a Target nearby…shop there!

Walmart

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24140882050431/k2311a0814/8.14.06