One More Sushi  » Restaurants  »
#222-2155 Allison Rd., Vancouver, BC, Canada
  • One of my friends had mentioned that One More Sushi had the best California rolls she had found in the city, so I ordered some, but they were nothing outstanding

• by booklover

There are a lot of sushi places in Vancouver, and especially in the west side of Vancouver. (Well, actually, there are a lot of them everywhere in Vancouver). One More Sushi, to be quite honest, is just one of the many.

I met some friends there for dinner, and we ordered several different dishes. The service was fine, nothing

noticeable, and we made several substitutions without any problems. The flow of water and tea was ongoing, and the restaurant was pleasant enough and clean. The restaurant is also surprisingly big, for its location on UBC campus. There were even partitioned off tables, almost like rooms, for groups.

The food was regular. Our dishes were what they were supposed ...

• to be, but nothing great or even “really good”. One of my friends had mentioned that One More Sushi had the best California rolls she had found in the city, so I ordered some, but they were nothing outstanding. The prices were reasonable and consistent with similar sushi/Japanese food restaurants.

All in all, it was predictable Canadianized Japanese food.

If you’re just looking for a quick bite to eat at lunch or dinner, this is a fine place to go. Basically, how can else can I say that this restaurant is average? I have other restaurants that I’d rather go to if I’m after sushi or sashimi. (Although those restaurants are more expensive and harder to get into).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7209820281130/k2311a092/9.2.09