Expedia Canada  » Travel  »
  • One of the reasons I like Expedia’s website, located at www. expedia

• by Jessie Bahrey

I have used Expedia Canada for most of my traveling, including business and pleasure, and found the company to be excellent and their website to be user-friendly and offer great options for traveling the world. I have used them for over 10 vacations and several business trips, and although I have occasionally gone to other websites or called other travel agencies, I keep going back to Expedia.

One of the reasons I like Expedia’s website, located at www.expedia.ca, is that travelers are able to customize their trip by booking a flight or a hotel or both, and

then on top of that convenience, you can book rental cars and guided tours. I have used almost every combination of these options over the years; for instance, a trip to Morocco included hotels and transportation between Casablanca and Agadir, and a trip to Amsterdam included hotels, flights, and transportation to Paris. Spain was several hotels and a rental car, and I have booked numerous one-night hotels in various US cities. I have on occasion had to phone the customer service number to ask a question that I wished to ask of a live person, and ...

• their customer service phone system is also very user-friendly and efficient-I was able to get through to a person easily and with very little wait time. The customer service reps that I have spoken to all know their information, and are friendly and professional. Any questions I had were answered quickly and issues were resolved.

I also like the featured top deals of the day that appear on the website, and change each day. I have booked a last-minute trip to Los Cabos, Mexico, using this feature. The prices for all of the flights and hotels are

consistently the lowest or at the low end, and the conveniences of booking the rental cars of guided tours can be a very time and money-saving feature. I have occasionally checked out prices at other travel companies, such as Orbitz or Travelocity, but have found that Expedia is either priced lower or has better options for locations, times of flights and even vacation packages.

Expedia Canada offers consistently great prices on flights, hotels and travel packages; their customer service is excellent, their website is easy to use, and this company is, in my opinion, the best in the travel industry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38209820231130/k2311a092/9.2.09