Parent’s Choice Diapers
  • I’ve been using Pampers since our oldest was a baby and think they are the best
  • Depending on where you buy them, Pampers cost about $11 for 40 of the size one she’s currently in
  • When I bought the Parent’s Choice brand, I did it when we still had plenty of the Pampers left too
  • By the time we did, the diaper was pretty soaked (I think it weighed about one pound) but it didn’t leak a drop
  • You will likely find yourself impressed both with the quality and the money you are saving

• by Steve

As I have mentioned in previous reviews, I’m the father of a new born daughter. And, because of that, a good portion of our monthly budget is dedicated to things like diapers and formula. I am a huge fan of Pampers diapers. But, money is kind of tight right now (mostly because my wife is staying at home with the kids) and I’m always looking to save whenever I can.

To be perfectly honest, when it comes to diapers, I didn’t think I would switch brands. I’ve been using Pampers since our oldest was a baby and think they are the best. But, I recently discovered Parent’s Choice products and our daughter drinks their formula.

So, I figured I would give their diapers a

try. What attracted me to Parent’s Choice was the price. Depending on where you buy them, Pampers cost about $11 for 40 of the size one she’s currently in.

Parent’s Choice was $4 less and there were 10 more diapers inside the package. That’s quite a bit of savings for parents on a tight budget and with a daughter who goes through A LOT of diapers. When I bought the Parent’s Choice brand, I did it when we still had plenty of the Pampers left too; just in case they didn’t match up in terms of quality.

As it turns out, this wasn’t a problem. The first time we used one of the Parent’s Choice diapers, it was early in the morning and our ...

• daughter was falling back to sleep. She ended up sleeping for about 5 hours straight and, because we didn’t want to wake her up, we didn’t change the diaper during that time.

By the time we did, the diaper was pretty soaked (I think it weighed about one pound) but it didn’t leak a drop. I have purchased plenty of expensive brands I couldn’t say that about. In fact, the only other brand that didn’t have that problem was the Pampers.

The diapers felt like they were made out of cardboard or something so we were a little afraid they would be too rough for our daughter’s delicate skin. But, after being in them for a couple of weeks, we have seen no signs

of discomfort from her. I don’t think she notices any difference between these and the other brand.

The only thing I found I don’t like about this brand that the Pampers offers is, unlike the Pampers brand, there isn’t an indicator line telling me the diaper is wet. This isn’t a huge deal and obviously isn’t worth $4 more per pack. But it is a convenience I sometimes miss; especially when it is late at night and I really don’t want to change the diaper if I don’t have to.

If you are a parent of an infant or are expecting and are looking to stock up on diapers, this is a brand I would suggest trying. You will likely find yourself impressed both with the quality and the money you are saving.

Parent's Choice Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54209820181130/k2311a092/9.2.09